Membership Terms and Conditions
- PROVISIONS. Brazils Waxing Center, Inc. (“BWC”) will provide a full range of wax services to member during membership. The BWC facilities may be unavailable during a period of repair and maintenance or special events, programs or private parties, or by Management’s schedule for these events. There will be no adjustment in dues for such occurrences or closure.
- LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY. Each member of BWC shall be AT SUCH PERSON’S OWN RISK, and BWC shall not be liable for any injuries or damages to such person, or the property of such person, or be subject to any claim, demand, injury or damages. The member individually, and on behalf of the member’s personal representative, heirs, administrators, assigns and successors does here by expressly forever release and discharge BWC, its successors and assigns, as well as its officers, agents and employees from all such claims, demands, actions, or causes of action.
- SUSPENSION/TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP BY MANAGEMENT. Management has the right to suspend and/or terminate any membership for non-payment of dues, fees or for behavior inimical to the enjoyment of BWC by other members and staff for any reason deemed sufficient in the sole discretion of Management.
- BUYER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL OR TERMINATE. Members have the right to cancel this contract within three (3) business days after receipt of a copy of this contract. Cancellation must be in writing and delivered to BWC either in person, by email or by certified registered mail. All faxed and mailed cancellations will be dated 30 days from postmark. Dues for the final month will be pro-rated and billed during the final month. In the event of a three (3) day cancellation, BWC will refund all enrollment fees and dues paid. Month-to-month members may voluntarily terminate membership at any time with thirty (30) days notice for any reason by: 1) notifying BWC in writing by email, certified mail, return receipt requested. You may also cancel if the Member relocates more than 20 miles from any BWC facility and provides adequate proof of residence. BWC member Enrollment Fees are non-refundable except as indicated above.
- UNPAID BALANCES. All balances which are 30 days past due are subject to a $25.00 monthly service fee. In addition to other rights, Management reserves the right to: 1. Collect the current and past due balance. 2. Suspend and/or terminate membership privileges. 3. Recover from member(s) any collection fees, court costs, and reasonable attorney’s fees agreed to be 30% of the entire balance due and owing. 4. Collect a service fee of $30.00 for any check or draft payable to BWC which is not honored.
- AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I acknowledge that use of my membership privileges by someone other than myself will result in loss of membership.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement constitutes the entire and exclusive membership agreement between the parties. Any promise, representation, understanding, oral or written, pertaining directly or indirectly to the agreement which are not continued herein, are hereby waived.
- REFUSING TREATMENT. BWC has the right to refuse treatment to any client whose hair does not meet the required minimum length of ¼ inch. Client will be rescheduled for a later date.